Monday, March 28, 2011

1 Down, 29 to Go!

Whoa. It's only 10:05pm and I. am. exhausted.

Changing your diet so drastically in such a short amount of time is tiring, but totally worth it. I weighed myself this morning. Not a pleasant way to start the day, but a necessary evil when undertaking such a big project!

Today wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Protein shake with almond milk for breakfast, salad with lemon juice for lunch, and brown rice with veggies and delicious chicken (if I do say so myself!) for dinner. Oh, and EIGHTY OUNCES OF WATER. Sweet Jesus, that's a lot of water. If I keep drinking this much water, I'm going to have to move my office to the restroom. TMI? Sorry.

Hardest part of the day: sitting through a breakfast staff meeting in the cafeteria and not eating anything OR drinking any coffee.

Best part of the day: kicking ass on the elliptical at 10 Fitness. Those boys next to me were barely moving! Oh, and successfully making it through day one. That feels pretty good, too.

Heading to Whole Foods tomorrow to scavenge for delicious organic food...I'm not gonna lie, I'm super excited.

Stay tuned for day two of "the most ridiculous idea I've ever had."

3 comments:

  1. Woooo go Rainey! Post the full detox btw, in case some of us want to play along :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming to visit you and Asa tonight post-Whole Foods shopping extravaganza! I'll bring my binder. *nerd alert* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally didn't, but I saw there was angst on your WFM trip, so that's hokay. :-)

    ReplyDelete