Monday, June 8, 2009

the move starts tomorrow...

instead of packing up my bedroom, bathroom and few pink kitchen items, I've spent the entire day in the living room watching abc family and sporcling (http://www.sporcle.com/). I have a feeling that tomorrow I'm really going to wish that I had done some packing...but oh well. I don't really have much stuff to pack, so hopefully it won't take too long. boring.

in other news, I have more puppy pictures! click on the photo to visit the kennel's website.
after I'm all moved in to the new house, I can start getting everything ready for cute little puppy. I should know by the end of this week or the beginning of next week which puppy is mine...finally! also, any and all name suggestions are appreciated.

I've been running 3-4 times a week and it's great. we celebrated the national day of running by running a 6 a.m. 5k and I got my best time yet. hopefully by the end of the summer I'll lower it even more.

okay, enough boredom for today...next time I post, I'll be in the new house...so get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment